filtering to-many relationship list

From: kalpesh modi (hello71c..ahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 20:47:33 EDT

    Hello Everyone,
    I just started using Cayenne and found it really very
    cool.
    I am stuck on one problem.
    I have a to-many relationship
    Class(student_id=fk)-->Student(student_id,student_ssn=pk).
    It returns a list of Student domain objects. I want to
    update Student but only a particular one. I want to
    filter the list based on a part of composite key i.e.
    based on the student_ssn key so that I get only the
    particular Student domain object that needs to be
    updated.

    Any pointers/help???
    Thanks,