Re: filtering to-many relationship list

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2004 - 22:42:41 EDT

    In Cayenne there are a few generic approaches to filter objects
    in-memory or as a part of a query. However in your particular case
    (reading object based on PK), there is a much simpler solution -
    DataObjectUtils.objectForPK(..) :

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/userguide/dataobjects/
    dataobjectutils.html

    Hope this helps