Re: XML Encoder

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 14:04:27 EDT

    John,

    I see, this totally makes sense. And as Cayenne already has a set of
    rich metadata for DataObjects, it should make the task much easier.
    Like I said I am all for including this in Cayenne, however my other
    Cayenne development tasks won't allow me to jump on this any time soon.
    So if you need this functionality, you have a few standard options:

    1. Develop it yourself and contribute to Cayenne. If you have any
    questions/problems in the process of doing that, please post them on
    cayenne-devel.

    2. Hire my company ObjectStyle LLC. to do the development. This way you
    quickly get the feature you need, and support Cayenne authors at the
    same time. [I sure like this one ;-)]

    Cheers,
    Andrus