Re: Cayenne in Cocoon

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 09:32:18 EDT

    Hi Tony,

    I never used Cocoon, so I don't know what's involved in its setup, but
    this looks like a jar library version conflict.

    Unless others have better ideas, I suggest to replace cayenne.jar with
    cayenne-nodeps.jar and then install all needed third party libraries
    (except for those that you already have in your app). For the list of
    libraries and tested versions check chapter 2.3.1 of the user guide -
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/userguide/install/postinstall.html

    Hope this helps
    Andrus