Multiple Object Models

From: John Martyniak (jmarty..x.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 10:40:54 EDT

    I am new to Cayenne so please bear with me.

    Is their a way that you can load multiple object models?

    Basically what I am interested in doing is building a framework that would
    include the object model. Let's say for "user", which would have all of the
    tables and specific business logic for user management. This framework
    could be used by multiple applications that maintain user information.

    Is their a way to do this in Cayenne? Or would the main Object Model in the
    Main Application have to import the User model into it?

    Thanks in advance.

    -John