Re: Single table inheritance

From: Mikaël Cluseau (nwr..wrk.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 15:09:50 EDT

    Ok I understand far better. The modeler could support this by allowing a
    different DataObject superclass for each ObjEntity. AFAIK it would be
    painless since getting and setting properties is just a matter of
    "readProperty" or "writeProperty".

    Thanks a lot, Cayenne is real good work, far more understandable and
    less dependant of JBoss than Hibernate... (not to mention other
    problems, but I'm not here to flamme anyone)

    Mikael.