Re: DataContext.createDataContext(boolean useSharedCache)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 20:04:23 EDT

    Eric,

    - DataContext.createDataContext() uses the default value for the shared
    cache configured in the modeler.

    - DataContext.createDataContext(boolean) ignores any such preconfigured
    default and allows to build a DataContext explicitly configured with
    desired cache policy.

    So, looks like you don't need to change anything in your code.

    Andrus