Re: filtering to-many relationship list

From: Andriy Shapochka (ashapochk..otmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 17:22:25 EDT

    I think, the possible problem might be relationships are not treated as
    first-class citizens in the framework. If one introduces a concept of
    Relationships as explicit objects connecting DataObjects based on
    certain criteria then it immediately becomes strightforward, at least on
    the conceptual level, to define any specific types of relationships
    parametrized with qualifiers. fetch limits, etc. and use them to
    retrieve or connect/disconnect data objects according to the application
    business logic. Basically, it is a classical method vs. object
    architectural dilemma.

    Andriy.