Re: mapping of an object database

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 09:20:54 EDT

    Hi Patrick,

    Could you please elaborate? What database are you planning to use?
    Something relational with limited object support like Oracle, or are you
    talking about an OO DB like Ozone?

    If this is the later (and I am showing my ignorance here), isn't it
    already providing you with object data view, making ORM redundant?

    Andrus