Re: Nested editing contexts

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 09:38:29 EDT

    In fact nested DataContexts is one of the major new features planned for
    1.2. This is something that is being requested very often and will be
    indeed a great feature.

    "Local" nested DataContexts will be the first step, but eventually I'm
    thinking of making it distributed, so that Cayenne can run on the server,
    and DataContext - on the client.

    Andrus