Re: HSQLDB standalone in webapp?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 10:48:24 EDT

    Kevin,

    Since the day I started using HSQLDB for CayenneModeler preferences I like
    it more and more... A note about your setup - if your DB files are stored
    under app/WEB-INF/, you will loose your entire database every time you
    redeploy the app. Is this something you want? Otherwise you should
    probably use some configurable location on the server filesystem outside
    the web container.

    Just a thought...

    Andrus