Re: DB Creation Ant Task?

From: Kevin J. Menard, Jr. (nirvdru..egativetwenty.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 23:24:20 EDT

    On Oct 27, 2004, at 10:57 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > No, but there is a JIRA task to create one ;-)
    >
    > http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-82

    Well, if I get through some of my long list of other things to do,
    maybe I'll take a stab at it :-)

    In the interim, what are people doing for solutions? This is part of
    the webapp I was talking about the other day, which I'd like to
    distribute with a dataless db. The only real solution I can think of
    is to create the tables, "template" them, and copy the templates to the
    correct filename by ant. Obviously, I don't want to be committing
    changes I make to the db during dev.

    Oh well, I better go back and see if the sox win the world series or
    not :-)

    --
    Kevin