Re: DB Creation Ant Task?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 09:47:13 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > Check out the latest CayenneModeler code (org.objectstyle.cayenne.pref
    > package) - Modeler does exactly the same thing already. Basically all you
    > need is some interface to Cayenne DbGenerator class. This can be ANt or
    > something else.

    Another interim solution (if you don't want to try to create an ant task)
    might be to use the sql ant task and feed it the output from the Modeler
    (you can save the sql to a file).

    I've never actually tried this, but using files containing sql and the sql
    ant task has been the recommended solution for DBUnit users who have asked
    that DBUnit create the schema sql.

    I can forward a message with more details posted to DBUnit's mailing list if
    you want it (I'll have to go find it).

    -Mike