Re: transient relations

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2004 - 02:14:02 EDT

    Hi,

    there are several own methods in my DataObject.
    The problem comes up with my XML-Export-Class.
    There I build an XML-Stream with all Attributes
    and Relations of the DataObject. The process of
    generating the xml informations is completely
    driven by the repository. The other way would
    be to analyze the DataObjects via reflection,
    but the repository way is very fine for all
    generic classes. Even if you think about
    reporting, like JasperReports, such transient
    informations are needed.

    --- Jürgen ---