Re: strange tapestry problem

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 09:29:41 EST

    Tore,

    Is it possible that the problem is still with the declaration of
    "getCurrentVessel()" in the component class? How is it declared in the
    ..page file? Also what happens if you create a cover method like
    "getCurrentVesselName()" in the component and caling it instead
    (ognl:currentVesselName)?

    That's all pretty random questions - I am just trying to get more
    information about the problem.

    Andrus