Re: strange tapestry problem

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 09:46:38 EST

    On Nov 1, 2004, at 15:29, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > Is it possible that the problem is still with the declaration of
    > "getCurrentVessel()" in the component class? How is it declared in the
    > ..page file?

    getCurrentVessel() are not declared in the .page-file. Almost all of my
    .page-files are empty. It looks like this in the component class:
         public void setCurrentVessel(GdsVessel v) {
             _currentVessel = v;
         }

         public GdsVessel getCurrentVessel() {
             return _currentVessel;
         }

    setCurrentVessel are called from a tapestry..oreach component.

    If remove ".name" this is left:
    That works as expected and prints out CayenneDataObjects toString. So
    it looks like getCurrentVessel works.

    > Also what happens if you create a cover method like
    > "getCurrentVesselName()" in the component and caling it instead
    > (ognl:currentVesselName)?

    That does work. That is my current work-around.

      - Tore.