Re: strange tapestry problem

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 10:20:06 EST

    Looking at the stack trace, the error happens inside the JDK class...
    Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:144) line is within the static
    method that insects the whole class, not just a single property, so - ANY
    INVALID PROPERTY of the Vessel class can trigger an exception, not just
    the one called by Tapestry. So my suggestion is to create one line of test
    code like that:

       Introspector.getBeanInfo(Vessel.class);

    Then run it in debugger and see which propery causes the problem (looks
    like it is not "name" or "email", but some other property)...

    Andrus