Re: Unexpected CayenneRuntimeException

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 02 2004 - 08:12:51 EST

    Gary,

    I guess we should provide a better exception message in this particular
    case, but that's a general issue with nested exceptions - if a whole chain
    of them is being caught and rethrown, this obfuscates the real problem.

    BTW, one easy way to quickly get to the root cause of Cayenne exceptions
    is this:

    Throwable cause =
        org.objectstyle.cayenne.util.Util.unwindException(throwable);

    Andrus