RE: Fetching a NextVal to be used in an insert

From: Williams, Beth (beth.william..FIB.ORG)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 10:46:41 EST

    I have removed the personId ObjAttribute and I have specified the right sequence name on the DbEntity's page. This gets me a little further, however, its still not inserting the record. I am now getting the following error thus preventing the insert from occuring:

    INFO QueryLogger: SELECT NEXT_ID FROM AUTO_PK_SUPPORT WHERE TABLE_NAME = 'PERSONS'
    INFO QueryLogger: *** error.
    java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

    Any ideas?? Thanks.

    Beth