Where are Stored Procedures in Modeler

From: Williams, Beth (beth.william..FIB.ORG)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 16:45:08 EST

    This seems like a very simple question and I'm probably just overlooking it, but how can the Stored Procedures be seen in the Modeler? I have gone through the process to reengineer a db table and specify Load Procedures. When I do a Validate Project, I get some errors that pop up saying ProcedureParameter has no direction. When I click on each error, the procedure is displayed with two tabs (Procedure and Parameters). But once I fix all the errors I have not found a way to get back to the Prodcedures in the Modeler. I can see where I can create a new procedure, but what I need to do is to view the ones that are already there. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    Beth