Re: Where are Stored Procedures in Modeler

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 18:55:07 EST

    Beth,

    Is this something related to the stored procedure problems mentioned by
    Brian?

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2004/10/0147.html

    Stored procedures in the Modeler are displayed under DbEntities using
    this icon -
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/images/modeler/icon-stored-procedure.gif

    Another thing to check is the XML stored in *.map.xml after you save a
    map with stored procedures. It should contain them as
    <procedure>...</procedure> sections. If they are there, but there is a
    problem with loading them back, please open a bug report and attach
    your *.map.xml file, so that the problem can be reproduced.

    Andrus