RE: Where are Stored Procedures in Modeler

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 10:05:54 EST

    Beth,

    both issues maybe related to each other. What I am suspecting is that some
    special character in the procedure or parameter name may be causing these
    problems (though I may be wrong of course). You can do more investigation
    on your own - track what's being logged in ".cayenne/modeler.log" file in
    your home directory when you open a project with procedures in the
    Modeler.

    If this doesn't give you any clues, I will need your full *.map.xml file
    to try to reproduce the problem. Preferred way would be to open a bug
    report (http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/bugs-features.html) and attach the
    file to it. But if your mapping contains sensitive/confidential
    information, you can email it to me directly instead.

    Andrus