cayenne.xml is not found

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobrya..ac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 03:39:13 EST

    Help!

    I'm trying to create a Tapestry app. In my Visit object, I have a
    getDataContext() method that checks to see if an instance variable is
    null, and if so calls DataContext.createDataContext() to initialize it.
    I then use that same DataContext for all of that user's session.

    Unfortunately, I can't figure out where to stick cayenne.xml to have it
    load. I've tried the WEB-INF directory, at the top-level of the context
    directory, and at the root of the src directory (which Eclipse copies
    to the root of the class directory). None of these work, as I get the
    "Domain configuration file "cayenne.xml" is not found." error.

    I'm using Cayenne 1.1B3 and Tomcat 5.0.28.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Todd