Re: cayenne.xml is not found

From: Robert Zeigler (rdzeigl...arizona.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 03:52:33 EST

    Up until tonight, I've personally never had a problem sticking cayenne's
    configuration files in the root of src/class directory.
    You can also put it in WEB-INF, but to do that, you'll need to do a
    little extra work by extending ApplicationServlet and overriding init to
    add the following line:

    BasicServletConfiguration.initializeConfiguration(config.getServletContext());

    See also cayenne.tutorial.tapestry.ArtistAppServlet
    in the cayenne-tapestry-app tutorial.

    Robert