Re: cayenne.xml is not found

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobrya..ac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 06:24:33 EST

    After hunting around a bit, I discovered the warning about putting
    cayenne.jar in tomcat/shared/libs. That's, in fact, what I'd been
    doing.

    After creating a lib folder in my WEB-INF and moving all the associated
    jars there, everything seems to be working fine.

    Unfortunately, I now have to write an ant script so that my high school
    students' computers all get set up correctly. Woo-hoo.

    Thanks all,
    Todd