Re: no datamap found???

From: Robert Zeigler (rdzeigl...arizona.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 12:44:53 EST

    Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > Few things to check:
    >
    > 1. Your cayenne.xml/*.map.xml files are in the Eclipse run classpath.
    >
    > 2. [the most likely cause] You don't have any other copies of cayenne.xml
    > in the run classpath.
    >
    > Look at Cayenne startup messages, they usually indicated which XML files
    > are loaded and where they are located.
    >
    > Andrus

    cayenne.xml, etc. are sitting in WEB-INF/classes; they should be in the
    classpath. =)

    Double checked on 2, but that doesn't seem to be the issue.

    I started looking at the eclipse log file, and noticed that the tapestry
    builder is failing due to a "no class def" error for
    org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory; but that's in cayenne.jar...
    unless I've got another copy of commons logging on the buildpath... I'll
    check on that... any other thoughts or possibilities?

    Robert