Re: no datamap found???

From: Robert Zeigler (rdzeigl...arizona.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 11:11:11 EST

    Robert Zeigler wrote:
    > Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    >
    >> Talking about jar versions, another problem I had in the past is that
    >> Tapestry/Spindle uses commons-collections v2.1 and Cayenne - v3.0, so I
    >> had to make sure that cayenne.jar is included in the run CLASSPATH
    >> *before* any of the Tapestry stuff... But the error would've been
    >> different in that case, so that's probably not very helpful.
    >>
    >> Again - try setting logging for the whole org.objectstyle.cayenne to
    >> DEBUG
    >> - you will see a full printout of what's loaded in Eclipse console.
    >>
    >> Andrus
    >>

    > Yeah, I had some issues w/ the differing jar versions
    > (commons-collections and esp. commons-logging). I set logging to debug.
    > Following is the output; everything looks ok to me... looks like the map
    > is being found ok, and only being found once, etc.
    > Any more thoughts?
    >
    > Robert

    So, I've resolved all of my conflicting jar issues (at least so far as I
    know/can tell... no more complaints from anything). I'm still getting
    the 'no datamap found'. I tried launching another cayenne/tapestry app,
    and I'm getting the same exact error there, so I figure it must be a
    configuration error somewhere on my end. I'm just stuck on what/where.
    ;) Again, any ideas are welcome.

    Robert