Re: Getting info across databases...

From: Bryan Lewis (brya..aine.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 12:22:36 EST

    I think I can help on reproducing the problem. We ran into the same
    issue today with a SQL statement ending in "= NULL", for no good reason
    that we can see. It's a simple one-to-many relationship using a VARCHAR
    field as the key.

    I had a good test case from a previous bug report that seemed to work
    well for Andrus. I've updated it to cover this case and submitted it as
    CAY-231.