Switching between test and production environment?

From: Andreas Pardeike (andrea..ardeike.net)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 03:02:56 EST

    I wonder if there is an easy way to switch between driver and/or
    table definitions that change between my local dev environment and
    my production environment?

    I use mysql for my development and DB2/400 for deployment. So what
    changes are

    - IP
    - driver
    - root location of databases (I have to prepend a LIB name for DB2/400)

    Is there an easy way to switch between those two sets of configuration.
    Maybe even programatic via Java?

    Andreas Pardeike