Parametric queries stored in DataMap

From: Giulio Cesare Solaroli (giulio.cesar..mail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 08:54:00 EST

    Hi all,

    I am trying to use queries stored in DataMap, but I am finding some problems.

    First this an annoyance: if I want to check for a boolean attribute
    value of the class, I need to use a number (like published = 1)
    instead of published = java.lang.Boolean.TRUE.

    Second, how can I join two condition? Something like
    published = 1 AND extrapola = $extrapola

    I have tried to look for some documentation, but I have not been able
    to find any.

    Thanks in advance for your attention.

    Regards,

    Giulio Cesare Solaroli