Using SetDistinct()

From: Brian Plotner (BPLOTNE..ndependenthealth.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 14:19:52 EST

    I have a table with one column that contains several rows of repeating values and I want to use the SetDistinct method to return only the distinct rows.

    I pass a true to the SetDistinct method but the repeating rows are still returned.

    The query executed in the QueryLogger is:

    SELECT DISTINCT t0.TABLE_NAME, t0.ETL_MAP_NME_KEY FROM IHA.ETL_MAP_NME t0

    Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?

    Thanks.

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State confidentiality laws, rules or regulations. This e-mail and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated addressee only. If you are not the designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal consequences. If you have received this e-mail and attachments in error, please contact Independent Health immediately at (716) 631-3001 and delete the e-mail and its attachments from your computer. Thank you for your attention.