Re: upgrade from 1.07 to 1.1RC2 breaks jstl

From: Mike Block (mbloc..ac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 10:32:36 EST

    Cris,

    Tomcat does? Where? I've look into the common/lib/ server/lib dirs,
    but I do not see any jstl jars.

    I've moved the dom.jar out of the way. If I move the jstl.jar and
    standard.jar out of the way, then I get an error about not finding
    tld's etc. If I move just the jstl.jar out of the way, then I get the
    same results as before. :-(

    I also experimented by moving the jstl/standard jars from WEB-INF/lib
    into the common/lib. The results were the same for the jstl tags as
    before, however, cayenne throws an exception about not finding
    cayenne.xml.