Fw: Re: Context Commits

From: Dirk Wellmann (d..dsoft.de)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 02:53:59 EST

    Hi Gary,

    I would take a simple, pragmatic solution for that. Just make a counter and
    every n - records do a myDataContext.commit().

    You wrote 2000+ per Second and per Minute, if its per Second then I think you
    could get in trouble but just check it out.

    br

    Dirk

     Ihre Mail vom Fri, 19 Nov 2004
    13:58:15+1100(Gary Jarrel["Gary Jarrel"<garyjarre..rownbilljarrel.com.au>]):