[ANN] Cayenne 1.1 RC3 released

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 17:43:04 EST

    Hi everybody,

    There was a number of bugs submitted by our users since RC2. So I
    decided to make yet another release candidate, to make sure we don't
    have any surprises when 1.1 goes final.

    So here is RC3. It includes 10 fixed issues (see release notes),
    ranging from pretty esoteric to some serious bugs. My favorite (you can
    call it esoteric ;-)) is improved EOModel import capabilities, mainly
    related to EOPrototypes handling and inheritance. I'll update the
    website tomorrow or on Monday, but here is direct download link:

    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/cayenne/cayenne-1.1RC3.tar.gz

    BTW, thanks to all who took their time to write bug reports and follow
    up on them!

    Andrus