NOT NULL fields..

From: Alex Gunawan Wibowo (netzone_tec..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 21:39:45 EST

    Hello,

    Does anyone know if Cayenne can check if a particular
    field in a table is required to be filled (i.e. NOT
    NULL)?

    I'm developing an application with Struts, and I want
    this behaviour to check if a particular field has been
    provided by the user.
    I can manually code this behaviour by reading a
    property file.. but that is a bit dirty i would say.
    (i.e. a change in the database schema would require a
    change in the property file, etc etc).

    Thank you very much for the help!

    Best regards,

    Alex Wibowo

    =====
    Alex Wibowo
                ~ Second is a failure ~
    The University of Melbourne
    Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
    Website - http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~agwibowo
    Team Wasabi - http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/SE-projects/s440gh