RE: Precision = Scale?

From: Gentry, Michael (michael_gentr..anniemae.com)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 18:16:08 EST

    That's pretty much what I thought. Thanks for the information.

    On a side note, is it possible to specify an alternate Java type in the
    modeler for an ObjEntity attribute? In our old EOF model, we have many
    instances of a custom data type (MOFixed[1-6] which is an integer in the
    database) that I'd like to try to replicate if possible. For example, a
    MOFixed3 represents 6.875 as 6875 in the database ... I thought at
    first I could just subclass java.lang.Integer, but they made it a final
    class (gotta love Java).

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg