New User alert

From: Jin Lee (jinsle..mail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 13:12:12 EST

    Hey all,

    I just found out about cayenne through the tapestry mailing list and
    also through the frustrations I had with Hibernate. So far looks
    great! I love the GUI modeler :)

    I am really trying to learn O/R mapping and reap the benefits from it,
    but it's been a slow process. The Cayenne documentation is great in
    some parts and in other areas it seems a bit sparse. I was wondering
    if anyone else had links to cayenne documentation?

    Thank you very much and I hope to be a active member of this mailing list soon,

    Jin Lee