Re: Setting a user stamp on objects

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 03:26:10 EST

    Hi Derek,

    I think all your Ideas are not the right way ...

    I would prefer do use my own DataObject-Class derived from CayenneDataObject
    for all my Business-Objects.
    There you can override the validate* methods, which are called when
    an DataObject is commited by the DataContext ...

    So you have one class to handle the user-information for
    all your DataObjects.

    You can config the base class for the
    Class generating process in the modeler.

    Have a lot of fun ...
    --- Juergen ----