Re: Is it possible to compare entity keys in an object query?

From: Travis Cripps (travi..pparentmotion.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 14:21:58 EST

    Hi. Sorry for the late response--I was hit hard by a bug going around.
      I want to thank everyone for their helpful responses. In summary,
    Andrus really addressed the core of my question. It appears that we'll
    have to augment Cayenne's query syntax to support the type of query I
    wanted to use (in CayenneModeler).

    Thanks again for your help!

    Travis