flattened relations intermediate table records not deleted with cascade

From: Gritsenko Dmitry (dim..kreative.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 11:14:17 EST

    Hi everyone,

    I have a flattened relation for pages tree (Page -> Page_Child -> Page) and
    a cascase delete rule works fine for deleting child pages for a parent node
    but the records in Page_Child (with fields id, page_id, child_page_id)
    remain. Is this a normal behaviour? I'd like these records to be cleaned up
    too.

    Thank you.
    Dmitry.