Re: Cayenne managed transactions vs. Container Managed

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 09:40:00 EST

    Hi Beth,

    I suggest to use container-managed transactions within EJBs. If EJB is
    good for anything this would be transaction management. I am not a big
    expert on EJB, but I would imagine that using application-managed (i.e.
    Cayenne-managed) transactions within bean code would break a number of EJB
    assumptions.

    Andrus