Re: Newbie: connected user

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 12:58:25 EST

    There was a hint from Andrus in another problem:

    Another way to load cayenne.xml is by using FileConfiguration:
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/api/cayenne/org/objectstyle/cayenne/conf/FileConfiguration.html

    ------

    I think if you would do a little programming in this part of cayenne,
    you could solve your problem.

    In modeller there should be a separate datadomain for the user-dependend
    data, and then you can manipulate the cayenne driver info for this domain.

    I expect some minor problems, but it should be a way