Dataviews

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2005 - 04:37:21 EST

    Hi,

    I'm preparing for a swing gui based on cayenne.
    I try using the dataviews but there is a problem:

    Some of the informations in the dataview are userdependend.
    Let me give an example:

    In my case I have an information about the user actually
    doing his business with the gui. Our software is for
    international logistics, so we have several languages
    to support, and this depends on the user.
    In the dvmodeler there is only 1 caption, but this
    caption should depend on the user. The same maybe
    in formatting date information ...

    Even visibility of an attribute depends on the user,
    but the list of available attributes is the same for all users.

    So I'm searching for a way to solve this problem.
    Any suggestions?

    Thanx
    --- Juergen ---