Insert ignore

From: Borut Bolčin (cayenn..mail.si)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 05:25:22 EST

    Hi again,

    I have to insert data into a table but with IGNORE modifier for the
    INSERT statement. Excerpt from the manual says:

    If you specify the IGNORE keyword in an INSERT with many rows, any rows
    that duplicate an existing UNIQUE index or PRIMARY KEY value in the
    table are ignored and are not inserted. If you do not specify IGNORE,
    the insert is aborted if there is any row that duplicates an existing
    key value.

    So my goal is: INSERT IGNORE INTO MY_TABLE (NAME, SURNAME)
    VALUES('xxxxx', 'yyyyy')

    How to do this in Cayenne?

    -Borut