Documentation on Modeler - Relationships

From: Jin Lee (jinsle..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2005 - 20:38:08 EST

    Hey guys,

    Newbie question: Where can I find information on how to use the
    modeler to set up relationships between tables?

    I have two tables, ServiceRequest and ServiceItem. ServiceRequest has
    one to many ServiceItems. I tried to set this up but for some reason
    the modeler would not let me check the "To Many" box, which I am just
    assuming is the right thing to do.

    Any help?

    Thanks all,

    Jin Lee