Re: POJO

From: André Luiz do Nascimento Sousa (andresous..aixaseguros.com.br)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 09:27:21 EST

    Hi, Andrus,

           Excellent attitude !!! Cayenne already is very good, and when it has the POJO Support, it will "silence the mouth" of too many people :-X  ;-)         (just kidding...)

           As I said before, I did a small implementation that deal with conversion between my object models (POJO's) and CayenneDataObjects. Who knows it helps...

           Thanks a lot !!!

           I'm gone ...

    André Luiz - Brasil

    Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    Hi André Luiz,

    I spent around one hour poking around Cayenne to see what's involved in POJO support. Looks like it is very doable. See this JIRA issue for the roadmap:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-262

    If you have more ideas/comments/questions, please post them on cayenne-devel (or attach to the JIRA ticket).

    Andrus