Re: Status of MySQL AUTO_INCREMENT Support?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 09:05:19 EST

    There is a flag on DbAdapter that tells Cayenne whether to rely on DB for
    autoincrement or not... It is turned on for MySQL and SQLServer and off
    for everybody else (also you can manually flip it in runtime if you need
    to). So mapping is still DB-independent, and you can use autoincrement on
    one DB and then easily switch to another that doesn't support it.

    Andrus