Re: dynamic switching between 2 DBs

From: Joshua Pyle (joshua.t.pyl..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 10:39:53 EST

    I'm also interested in this. For me its at startup, I want to
    dynamically connect to a DB based on the server. I have not seen a
    way in Cayenne to change the connection info dynamically.

    --
    Joshua T. Pyle
    Go has always existed.

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:51:22 -0500, Gentry, Michael (Contractor) <michael_gentr..anniemae.com> wrote: > Are you talking about having the application restart or having two > simultaneous connections? If you need to have your application talk to > development and test databases at the same time, I have some code I can post > here which will help (I actually think I posted it a while back, too). > > Let me know, > > /dev/mrg > -----Original Message----- > From: Gritsenko Dmitry [mailto:dim..kreative.com] > Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 9:39 AM > To: cayenne-use..bjectstyle.org > Subject: dynamic switching between 2 DBs > > Hi All, > What would be the best way to dynamically switch between 2 diff. databases: > development and test in a webapplication? > Thank you. >