Re: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2005 - 22:15:20 EST

    René, Beth, others who utilize stored procedures:

    Beth provided me with test data to reproduce a resource leak described
    earlier by René (see
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-255). This
    bug is fixed on HEAD (1.2) and STABLE (1.1). Until 1.1.1 becomes
    available please download patched cayenne.jar from here:

    http://objectstyle.org/downloads/cayenne/patched/CAY-255/cayenne.jar

    Andrus