Re: Need Help: Cayenne Freezes

From: McDaniel, Joe (mcdanij..igr.org)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 08:56:04 EST

    Re the inability to get a stack dump -- you can always force a JVM instance
    to quit with a stack dump. In Unix/Linux you kill using kill -QUIT
    <processid>, in Windows you do the same thing by doing a control-break.
    See http://java.sun.com/developer/techinicalArticles/Programming/Stacktrace/
    for more information.

    Best,

    Joe